These days it is quite difficult to promote a product or service on the internet. Traditional marketing techniques like article submission, social bookmarking and SEO are losing their value and competition is on the rise. However, some strategies still work very well. Video marketing is one of them.
If you have a product to sell then you should start your own You Tube channel and create accounts on other popular video sharing sites. By submitting your content to these sites, you can reach a very large group of people. But make sure you follow these tips and guidelines:
– You videos should be actually valuable for the target audience otherwise no one will ever watch them and your website won’t get any considerable traffic. It is a good idea to create tutorials.
While creating videos many marketers keep talking about their products which can be quite frustrating for the viewers. You should only promote yourself at the end of the video. Also, you can leave your site’s url in the description but anything beyond that might do more harm than good.
– Never create a video without doing some keyword research first. There are plenty of tools that can be used for these purpose. Personally I prefer You Tube’s Keyword Suggestion Tool. It tells you about the search volume of a particular keyword phrase in the You Tube search engine.
– To drive traffic to your videos you should use social media sites. If your content is really interesting it might go viral, sending hundreds of thousands of visitors your way.
Using video marketing one can easily drive traffic to his or her website. If you follow the guidelines given in the above paragraphs, you can start a successful marketing campaign within hours.
Gone are the days when running a blog was a hobby. Today it’s regarded as one of the most rewarding ways to make money on the net. If you manage a blog site and wish to earn money from it then you need to put together a powerful plan and invest your cash in the right places. Without using the basic rules of business management, you can’t gain success.
This short article enlists some things that can significantly increase the performance and productivity of a site:
– The simplest way to improve your website is getting a premium theme or template. Usually a high-quality theme costs roughly $20-$30, which is nothing in comparison to the advantages it can bring. With a beautiful blog you can get the attention of 1000s of enthusiastic site visitors. You can also establish a strong brand name.
– Among all the internet marketing methods being used nowadays, e-mail marketing is the most cost-effective one. As opposed to SEO, it’s trust worthy and reliable. Therefore an email marketing plug-in can help you a lot. There are many free ones available on the net but they come with many disadvantages and bugs. In case you can’t use a plug-in, there are companies like Mail Chimp that cater the needs of online marketing experts.
– One of the most obvious ways to monetize a web page is selling ad space directly to promoters. However, doing this requires a great deal of time and energy. Luckily there are various ad scripts that do everything for you. After installation of OIO Publisher or some other similar script you don’t need to do any thing by yourself.
– These days many people have higher internet speeds than before but slow sites are still frowned upon. Joining a content delivery network is amongst the easiest ways to improve speed. It requires no technological knowledge. A CDN is not only great for user experience but also for search engine rankings.
– If you are really serious about your blogging venture then you must hire a Search engine optimization expert. It will cost you quite a big sum of money but it will help you get high-quality organic traffic from search engines like yahoo. Just make sure you hand over the task to someone who is truly an expert in the field.
Right now there is a lot of competitiveness in the blogosphere but you can easily get over it utilizing the resources and strategies pointed out in the above paragraphs.